Coronavirus / Covid-19 Update
Highlanders GB will continue to prioritise the well-being of our employees, clients, partners and suppliers.
- No Handshakes, but we will still be offering you a warm welcome.
- We have removed all magazines from our waiting areas, please feel free to bring a book, tablet or kindle if you are waiting.
- We have increased our cleaning schedule to reduce the potential for transmission of the virus.
- We have implemented a strict cleaning regime for our vehicles, including vehicles on our forecourts, in our showrooms and our loan vehicles.
- We have facilities for you to wash your hands, however we would encourage you to carry your own hand sanitiser for peace of mind.
- We have set clear policies to ensure that any member of the team that experiences symptoms follows the current Government Guidelines for self isolation.
- We can offer you a contact-free service, please speak to our team if you would like this to be arranged.
- Our team will clean and sanitise vehicle controls at the point of vehicle collection and hand over.
- We can provide you with video presentations of any car - sent to your email or phone.
- We will offer a delivery service for customers purchasing a vehicle from us.
We think that having access to a reliable car will be important in the coming months, and so we want to be able to ensure that our customers can deal with us in a way that meets their needs. Please contact our team if you have any requests or requirements and we will try our very best to accommodate them.
As events unfold we will react in line with Government guidance, however we intend as far as possible to continue operating as normal and to do so in a responsible way.
On behalf of all of us at Highlanders GB, we would like to say thank you to our customers for their continued patronage, and offer you and your loved ones our sincere best wishes.